Rule-Mate Automatic Bilge Pump 12V
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- 500 US Gallons per hour - 31 Litres per minute at open flow
- Supplied with 2 x straight hose outlets -1 x 25mm (1") & 28mm (1 1/8")
- More compact size - only 2/3 the size of the previous versions
- Auto-sense intelligence fully automatic water level sensing
- Fully automatic pump in 1 common compact housing
- Pump and sensor are internally common wired for easy installation
- No battery drain other than when the pump is in use
- Optimised impeller design gives up to 10% higher flow than previous versions - at the same current
- Built-in thermal cut-out (TCO) to protect the pump & the vessel
- Supplied with back flow prevention - check valve in outlet port
- Anti-Airlock design has hidden air vents in the pump body
- Safety back-up operating mode prevents continuous running if the sensor or impeller is fouled by debris
- Pump check feature - touch and hold for 5 seconds on the "to The Rule-Mate fully automatic submersible bilge pumps offer a more compact size with high performance & reliability. The RULE brand builds on more than 50 years of operational experience, innovation, design excellence & application expertise to offer modern solutions to todays boat owners and boat builders. The Rule-Mate bilge pumps operate using an internal water level sensor. When the bilge water level reaches 62mm height the pump will automatically activate, removing water from the bilge. When the water level goes down to 16mm height the pump will automatically shut off until the water level rises again. Hidden air vents in the body of the pump helps prevent air locking and challenging plumbing installations. A check valve is included in the discharge nozzle to prevent water running
The references that are listed here are trademarks that apply to the respective trademark owners. The references are used only for a reference purpose. Our product is compatible with these reference numbers. Please note that our product is an aftermarket product (non-OEM), unless otherwise stated.